Joining the Falcon Club is easy! Simply register online or download the 2017-2018 Membership Form below and return it with your payment.
Thank you for all your support this year, we could not do all we do without your participation!
The Tompkins ABC Board
The Falcon Club is made up of parents and other family members of Tompkins Athletes as well as friends, alumni, school faculty/staff and local businesses. Our combined mission is to support Tompkins High School athletics by providing financial support to all athletic programs. The Falcon Club needs the support of parents and friends of Tompkins High School. This comes in the form of joining the Booster Club and getting personally involved in the activities sponsored by the Club.
The Falcon Club:
- Recognizes and supports our student athletes as leaders in both the school and the community;
- Helps coaches and teams with special expenditures above and beyond the regular district budgeted items. This is particularly important in the early stages of the school’s existence;
- Designates liaisons for individual athletic teams to facilitate communication between coaches, parents and athletes;
- Plans and host special events;
- Communicates OTHS athletic news and events to it’s members via e-mail and internet;
- Awards the annual Tompkins Athletic Booster Club Scholarship to deserving senior athletes;
- Promotes school spirit
Our goal for the 2017-2018 school year is to reach 100% participation in The Falcon Club by the families of the student athletes of OTHS. Every student athlete at OTHS deserves to be represented by a parent or family membership in this important organization. Please take a few minutes to complete and mail in the from to our membership director.
Thank-you for your support, on behalf of the athletes and coaching staff who benefit from your generosity!!
The Falcon Club Board of Directors